venerdì, ottobre 12, 2012

SYNC by Corridor Digital


Hello everybody!
Today I’m very proud to show you one work that I’ve been very proud to do. But before it, let’s  jump one step back.


SYNC: A webseries by Corridor Digital. I hope you know it already but if you don’t, don’t lose your time and click here to start from the begin.

So, what am i here for?
I’ve been involved as matte painter to create the Hong Kong background in the episode 6. (You better click on the link).
I’m very happy for the result and glad people appreciated the work.
After a lot of research and coffee this is the result.




And here the video:



It’s a huge honor for me to be part of all this.

So thanks Corridor Digital and thanks everybody for reading here.

Be sure you check all the links below and watch all the episodes, you’ll be amazed by Sync!



Luca Pisanu

All rights reserved - Corridor Digital



Nessun commento: